Bubble London will kick-start the spring/summer season as it opens its doors this Sunday 16 June. Give yourself a head start with our Bubble in brief guide to making the most of your visit.
1. With a host of new brands bursting onto the Bubble scene, be sure to keep an eye on our Rising Star competition to find out who we are tipping for future success.
2. Bubble London continues to support and celebrate UK talent with Bubble Homegrown and a special wonderland installation by British success story, Donna Wilson.
3. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so make sure you don’t miss out on your free coffee and croissant courtesy of CWB Magazine at the Bubble Hub, where our dedicated team will also be on hand to help you find the best brands for your store.
4. Celebrate Father’s Day with us on Sunday and strike a pose as the Bubble Blog team, armed with a Polaroid camera, captures those precious father-child moments.
5. “Look Who’s Talking” in the Seminar Theatre as our exclusive free seminar programme gets set to provide the latest industry insights and practical advice from a host of experts.
6. There’s lots to keep kids and adults alike entertained with the Little Bu mini nail bar, Anorak Magazine’s happy colouring corner and home-made, all natural gelato by La Gelatiera.
7. Stylist Fran Lee will show you this season’s latest trends in our special trend area, as well as teaming up with renowned children’s photographer Sonya Hurtardo for the CWB photo shoot.
8. If you are staying in London over the weekend why not check out some of these fun family activities on urbanexplorer.com/latest.
9. On Sunday night we also welcome you to join us in a toast to a successful day's buying at neighbourhood bar, John Salt from 6.00pm.