Tuesday, 17 December 2013
The Kids Company charity Christmas bauble auction has begun, featuring decorations created by Matthew Williamson and a number of artists, actors and designers including Gwyneth Paltrow and Sienna Miller.
The auction runs until Sunday with all proceeds donated to the London-based charity.
To bid for a bauble and for more details click here.
Thursday, 5 December 2013
Hot off the Welsh screen-printing press is the all-new Corby Tindersticks road atlas. Young Tinderstickers can now partake in the joys of negotiating congested city traffic.
Corby creation Mr Blaze is sold with each atlas, along with five modes of transport: a hot air balloon, a Pendleton bike, a triple-decker bus, a black cab, and his clapped out first car that reaches a top speed of 17mph in just 30 seconds.
Also new is the weather map of Japan, charmingly illustrated with aliens, sailboats and Corby himself.
Tuesday, 3 December 2013
Bring a little animal magnetism to your store with the help of Bubble London’s latest signings.
1. Wild Things Funky Little Dresses – We can’t get enough of this new clothing label which puts the fun in funky.
2. Molo – This unique and urban childrenswear brand is designed with everyday durability and playful patterns in mind.
3. Powell Craft – See the latest beautifully appliquéd cord dresses from British company Powell Craft.
4. Rockabye-Baby – Returning to Bubble with a roar, Rockabye-Baby presents kids fashion with attitude.
5. Love Frankie – Scandinavian-inspired homeware with a retro twist, all made on home turf in the UK.
6. Littlechook – A colourful, fun and quirky collection designed and hand printed in London.
For the latest news and signings for Bubble London go to bubblelondon.com