Monday 10 October 2011

My Favourite Brands

By Bianca Wessel - Little Scandinavian

My passion for children's fashion was born in 2001 when I became a mum. With two daughters on hand and plenty of styles "tried and approved", here are my favourite collections for Autumn/Winter 2012.

Pale Cloud: high end everyday and formal wear for girls up to 10.
I simply can't resist the luxurious fabrics and fashionable yet
timeless designs for my girls.

Pom Pom: a variety of Danish high quality leather shoes for
children at an affordable price.
We love the style and their genuine interest in the health of tiny feet. 



Sprout by GRO: sustainable fashion for children from Denmark,
now focusing on the tween market.
Innovative and stylish clothes especially designed for older girls. 



Esencia: knits in natural products like Alpaca, Llama and
organic cotton. Subtle colours, comfortable
and understated timeless must have pieces




Finger in the Nose: Fair Isle knit, checked shirts and dresses,
nature and animal prints and even Troll.
French with a Nordic twist. 

Only buy one item this season? Finger in the Nose glam and retro jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment