If, like B&S, you've spent the past few days poring over dispatches from LFW, you'll know that 70s styling is set to be big in AW15. Think flares, faux fur and fun, retro-inspired prints - all of which were in abundance at Bubble London this season!
1. Mr Uky's A/W15 collection was inspired by the bright colours and bold prints of the 1970s. These dapper corduroy and wool pieces can be mixed and matched.
2. Barbeline's beautiful Liberty prints were a subtle nod to the '70s.
3. We loved Lala and Bea's Merino wool bobble hats, which are available in a range of retro-inspired colours and patterns.
4. More Liberty prints from Homegrown brand Woolshed.
5. Belgian label Saints and Bullies creates fun, comfortable childrenswear, featuring unique prints and retro-inspired details.
What do you think of the 70s trend?