2. Holly Hastie is a bold new girl's brand, inspired by all things vintage - from Edwardian seaside photographs, to the partywear of the 1920s. Founder Holly spent twenty years designing for Jigsaw, M&S, Kew and Etam - and has now turned her hand to childrenswear.
3. If you recognise Magnus and Mouse, it might be because you read this interview with its wonderful founders, Penny and Isobel, last year! The mums-turned-designers create organic fitted sheets and baby blankets in chic, Scandi-inspired prints.
4. Tweedy Gromett was launched by 'northern lass' and former Great British Sewing Bee contestant, Julie Gromett. Working with local tailors, she creates unique tweed and cotton babywear - like these dapper waistcoats.
5. Founded by Anna Kraft and Chika Yamamoto Wolfson, premium lifestyle brand Storkwerk specialises in innovative, multi-functional parenting products. Its chic, contemporary bibs and bags have been designed with time-saving and efficiency in mind.
6. We've raved about Oh...My! before - and can you blame us? The British brand creates beautiful occassionwear for girls aged 5 - 11; think jewelled tones, high-end fabrics and on-trend prints.
7. Homegrown label Lola Myer takes its inspiration from the elegant fashions of yesteryear, creating classically-cut dresses with a modern twist. Expect plenty of sweet, vintage-inspired details - from peter-pan collars, to lace trims on its traditional bloomers.
8. Jam's stylish, durable clothing (think pretty floral dresses and comfortable dungarees) features adjustable fastenings - making for a long-lasting fit.
9. Mums Amanda and Judith loved bamboo, but were unable to find truly stylish kids clothing in the soft, naturally hypoallergenic fabric. Finally, they decided to create their own colourful collection of bamboo kidswear and accessories - and Panda and the Sparrow was born.
10. Jump Junior's knitted tank tops are colourful, lively and full of humour - just like the little boys they're designed for. Its first collection features a range of fun, retro motifs - from tractors and trucks, to traditional stripes.
We'll be announcing the winner on Sunday 1st February.
Fancy meeting this season's best new design-talent in person? You can register for your free ticket to Bubble London here!