Celebrate the start of 2014 with the exciting new talent featuring in this season's Rising Star Award finalists. Take your pick of these original bright young things and be the first to introduce your customers to a fantastic array of fresh and dynamic designers in A/W 2014.
1. Young Soles – inspired by classic styling and British heritage, Young Soles re-invents timeless footwear favourites using traditional methods and tooling.
2. The Little Tailor – a capsule collection of luxury baby knitwear in the softest premium yarns.
3. Nikolia – an adorable denim collection for children from age 1 to 8.
4. Piupia – simple and charming prints created from amazingly soft organic cotton.
5. Love Soap – made by mothers, for children, with love. This new range of organic handmade bath products is hand blended in Suffolk from the very best organic plant derived ingredients.
6. Raspberry Plum – launching their first collection in January, Raspberry Plum is aimed at little girls from 3 to 8 years old and combines the practicality of modern fabrics with the class and elegance of vintage childrenswear.
7. Holly & Beau – a collection featuring a magical colour changing fabric to add a little splash to rainwear.
8. IMA – fun and comfortable clothes in simple cuts and exciting, eye-catching prints, designed and manufactured in Spain.
9. Lilly et Louis – Created to keep children comfortable, cozy and stylish, each piece is manufactured by hand in Germany from cashmere, organic merino wool and organic cotton.
10. LabelLamb – sourced and manufactured in West Yorkshire, with one off pieces made from recycled lambswool for kids aged 1 to 6 years.
11. Milk & Biscuits – quality fabrics and beautiful details with a dash of vintage for children aged 2-8 years rocking their own style.
12. Lucypeachslice – individually designed girlswear from age 2 to 12 made with originally designed fabrics.
Register online now for your free admission badge.
Travelling from the North? Take advantage of the East Coast promotion this week, with seats from £5. Click here for more information.